Friday, July 17, 2015

100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Review

I have been wanting to try Coconut Oil in my cooking recipes for quite some time. I've also heard of MANY other uses for this, and I am excited to try them as well!

I have been trying to change my diet, so this came at a great time. I have been wanting to substitute coconut oil for regular oil in some of my recipes. I was afraid that it would make the food taste like coconut, and I have found out that it does not.

In almost every recipe you find, you can find a 'healthier' copy of, that will tell you how to replace the veggie oil with a better oil, the flour with better flour, etc. It's easy to replace.

Other uses for this, I have heard it helps with your tooth health, but I haven't tried it yet. As well as a dietary supplement, that is gluten free. Also as a skin moisturizer. Which I love! It works great!

This is a good sized jar, and well worth the price, from what I can tell so far. I recommend this to anyone wanting to try coconut oil for any reason!

I received this at a discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

Feel free to purchase this for yourself using the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment