Monday, July 13, 2015

Chef Cristiane's Brazilian Gourmet Hot Sauce Review

In my house, we like it spicy. This hot sauce fits PERFECTLY!

In all honestly, it's the best tasting hot sauce I have ever tried.

The first thing I love about it is, you can read ALL the ingredients that are in it. There isn't anything funky that you can't pronounce. Except maybe the Malagueta peppers, but it's not that hard. Not like some of the crap they put in food these days.

The second thing I love. It's a bit sweet, but with a kick. The carrots in the sauce give it a fantastic flavor, along with the sugar. They also help tame down the peppers JUST enough. It is an amazing pairing, and I love it!

If you like hot sauce, but want the flavor, more than the heat, this is the sauce for you. Some of those hot sauces, overpower with the heat, and you can't even taste it because it burns your tongue so bad. Not this one. It really is just a perfect combination.

We used it on our fajitas the night we got it, and it was a hit in the entire house. I will be keeping this on hand, as I have been putting it on almost everything I eat!

I received a sample of this for free for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own or that of my family and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this for yourself (I suggest you do!!!), you can do so below!


No comments:

Post a Comment