Friday, July 17, 2015

TomBox "Girly" Box Review & Unboxing

So I call this the 'girly' subscription box. This is great for females of any age, who want a sub box for that time of the month. I do think my daughter would enjoy this as much as I do!

The TomBox is fantastic because it contains anything you might need during that time of the month. In my personal box, I received Tampons, Perfume, Make-up, make-up brush and remover wipes, Nail Polish, Facial Serum, and Jewelry. The only thing missing, was chocolate (which wouldn't mail well in this heat anyway, so better I get it myself at the store LOL)

To sign up for TomBox is easy peasy! Simply go HERE and follow the steps below. (Or you can get a trial HERE)

If you're not doing the trial click on the "Get Started Today" button on the TomBox webpage.
You will then enter some info and take a quiz, so that TomBox can provide the best of what you need!
You choose your skin type, style type, jewelry style, jewelry type, makeup products, health & beauty products you're interested in, eye color, hair color, and then tampons or pads.
After picking all that (whew, I know, it's a lot, but worth it!), you choose if you want to double your box, for only $6 more. Get double the stuff each month (would be great if you have a daughter you want to share this with, or two daughters to share between), for less than ordering two separate boxes!
You then get some more options, such as; Adding razors to your box.
You have the choice of doing a monthly subscription or 6 months, which gives you a bit of a discount for paying for 6 months at a time!
FINALLY, you get to the payment page, which also gives you a bit of a summary, as well as the date that you should get your first TomBox!

Overall this is a great subscription box, that I plan to start using more often! My husband now wants a monthly 'guy' box, since I get a 'girly' box haha!

You can always sign up for yourself HERE, and make sure to check out the unboxing video! If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I will do my best to answer, or get you answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment