Thursday, July 30, 2015

DownIT Skull Shot Glass Review

I was pleasantly surprised with this shot glass when it arrived!

This is well made, and constructed better than others that I have tried in the past. The glass is thin, with a thicker base. The skull face is constructed nicely as well.

I find that the skull is easier to see when using an amber color liquor. Doesn't work with darker liquids, or lighter ones. You can still see it in certain lights, but it is best with a medium colored liquid.

You can use this for 1.5 - 2 oz shots. Right above the eyes is 1.5, and to the brim is 2. I prefer not to fill shot glasses to the brim, as I feel that too much of it spills and gets wasted if you do it that way. That is my personal preference though.

Overall this is a great shot glass to add to your collection, and I highly recommend it! I was happy to add it to mine!

I received this at a discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.





No comments:

Post a Comment