Friday, July 17, 2015

Azio HUE Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review

I am in love with this keyboard and mouse. It's my new favorite computer accessory.
This bright pink and white keyboard and mouse is so different, and pretty.
The keys are different than any keyboard I have personally had before. Softer, and easier to use. For me anyway.
The matching set makes a perfect addition to any keyboard you want to use it on.
There is a power button on the bottom of the keyboard. It took me a few minutes to figure that out, and I thought the keyboard didn't work at first, but I promise you it does, once you put the batteries in and turn it on LOL
Batteries are included for the keyboard and mouse. The dongle for them is inside the battery compartment of the mouse as well.
The contrast of the white on pink makes this even more pretty than if it were just simply one color.
You can also get this in blue and lime green. Which I intend to do eventually, because I love bright bold colors, and because they are such great sets to have!
The mouse is shaped symmetrical, so you can use it regardless of if you are right or left handed.
Wireless means you can use it without having to get tangled up in any cords as well! Which most of us love these days.
You even have feet on the bottom of the keyboard if you want it elevated a bit

Overall it's a great set that I highly recommend!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm91695dc00bccc36deb3f97431368f380

If you'd like to purchase this for yourself, you can do so at the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment