Thursday, July 2, 2015

Valdler Flower Wreath Headband and Wristband Review

I actually really like this headband and wristband.

I wanted these because I do photography, and I wanted a photography prop. For weddings, holidays etc.

These are well constructed, and when in place, you cannot see the wire that the fake flowers are attached to. My only complaint so far is that they were squished a bit to fit inside the bag for shipping, so when I opened them up I had to reshape them. Not that big of deal, so it didn't effect how I felt about them.

They are very pretty and made with Pink and white flowers. A bit of fake baby's breath, and leaves. They are accented with some pink ribbon as well. The little pink roses are velvety by touch. Also, because of the pink ribbon, these are fully adjustable. You can make them bigger if need be.

Overall this is a well made set that I highly recommend for weddings, or just dress up... Even for photography. I'll be keeping them around for a while!

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf9a78afdf5be220d8779569e5155eab1

If you'd like to purchase this headband/wristband set for yourself, please do so below. Check out the photos as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment