Thursday, July 2, 2015

Heart Felt Bamboo Reusable Menstrual Pads

So in an effort to go eco friendly, I decided to give these bamboo menstrual pads a shot. I have never tried reusable pads before. So this is a whole new experience for me.

There are a few upsides to using these.

  • Less trash; You won't be taking out the bathroom trash as often as before. In turn means your bathroom won't smell like trash either between take outs.
  • Eco Friendly; Because you're not taking out the trash as often, and not disposing of near as much waste, you're doing good for the environment!
  • Less Irritation; If you have skin issues or have reactions to the plastic/foam that they put in store bought pads these days, you don't have to worry about that anymore!
  • Reuseable; Just wash them and use them again!
The only downside I see to these is more laundry. However, if you toss them in a garment bag (I have one specifically set aside for these now, they don't take up much space, and you can probably fit them in with your regular underwear load. OR you can handwash them. They are comfortable, absorbent and soft. I haven't had any spill over or 'accidents' yet with these either. They are also long enough for those of us who can't use those short little 5 inch or smaller pads. I highly recommend them!

I received these at a discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase these for yourself, please do so below! Check out the photos as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment