Friday, July 17, 2015

Audiosharp Wireless BT Headset Review

This headset is pretty awesome. I normally HATE earbuds, but I love these.

They have a hook that goes over each ear, in order to help hold them in place. Some folks don't have issues with ear buds staying in, but I do. This also means I don't have to put them in near as far, or 'shove' them in to get them to stay, they can pretty much hang on my ears.
They don't hurt after wearing for a while. Because they don't put pressure on your ears like normal headphones, or in your ears like normal ear buds.
The cord is long enough that it doesn't catch when you turn your head, but short enough to not have to worry about it.
These are bright red, easy to operate, and easy to connect.
The sound quality coming out of these is pretty darned amazing for such small ear buds as well!
They also stay charged up for quite some time, I have no issue listening for a few hours before having to charge again!
You get the ear buds themselves. The cable that runs from one to another (disconnects when not in use), Charging cable, user manual, and one spare set of covers for the ear pieces.
You can use these to answer your phone, and talk on your phone as well.
Also, if you DON'T connect the two with the cable, you can use JUST the right one (like a bluetooth earpiece). For like when you are driving and such. This is great, and way cheaper than an actual bluetooth piece, plus it's multifunctional!

Overall these are fantastic ear buds and I highly recommend them.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm98dba627f91b8906b021e25e4a91a210

If you'd like to purchase these, you can do so below!


No comments:

Post a Comment