Friday, July 17, 2015

Music Box Subscription Box Unboxing and Review

I know that they have subscription boxes for everything these days, but I never knew about the music ones! I LOVE music! This box is fantastic!

To sign up for The Music Box you can go HERE. You then choose your 'size' of package you want. They have the Envelope, The Bundle, and The Box. Each one is a different price. I chose the Bundle, which is $13. (You can also see what was in previous boxes on this page. Keep in mind, that doesn't mean you are getting exactly what you see, each month is a surprise!)

After choosing your box size, you then select your plan (or genre). I chose Country this time. We're a big Country and Rock house, but I wanted to see what was new and happening in the Country theme :).

Once you pick your genre, you simply check out. Easy peasy right? Your box is shipped on the 7th of every month, and you get new and happening products with each one!

In my box, I received two CD's, some digital downloads, and some candy and a keychain. It's a great little box for music lovers! This really is simple, and a great way (at a great cost) to get some new music!

If you'd like to sign up you can do so at The Music Box. Please check out the unboxing video as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment