Monday, July 20, 2015

Esfeel Tm Sexy Polka Vintage High Waisted Bikini Swimsuit Swimwear Review

I LOVE this bikini!

This has a very vintage look, with the pleated high waist bottoms.
It's black and polka dot, which suits me just fine.
This comes in several sizes to even fit bigger women like me!!
This runs true to size in my opinion. I had no issue getting it on.
The top is comfortable, and fits well.
The material is soft and smooth, and doesn't chaff.

This really is an adorable bikini, that I actually feel comfortable wearing, and comfortable in! It fit me so well, which was shocking, as I am a bigger woman! I chose 2XL and had no issues. I feel it fit true to their size chart and would order another when I get the money, in a different color! It really is fantastic!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm4a85893ded100b9f592f36a9e9473a7c





No comments:

Post a Comment