Thursday, July 30, 2015

Aqua Dance 3 Way Rainfall Combo Showerhead Review

I am in love with my new showerhead!

This thing is so relaxing! I absolutely love it!
You have the option to let the water fall naturally through the standard shower head, like a rainfall, or to switch it to the handheld shower head. Between both options, you're allowed SIX (yes 6!) different functions! Simply turn the face of the shower head (there is even a tab on each to help you do so) and choose your function.

My favorite is the rainfall. Although the jet stream comes in a close second when I feel I need that water massage. Both are very relaxing. Toss in a candle or two and you could have the most relaxing shower of your life!

This is well made, and easy to install. My husband had no issues attaching this to our shower, and he loves it just as much as I do!
The handheld will hang up when not in use, right next to the standard shower head. No dangling shower heads when you aren't using it!

The Chrome looks classy and slick in the shower, if you worry about how it will look. As any other chrome attachment does.

Overall this is a great item and I highly recommend it! You can purchase this for yourself HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmc262f1b4e591bbe53a5acb2f325c6f81

No comments:

Post a Comment