Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Magic Brush Tangle Free Hair Brush Review

I was so excited to get this brush. I have super kinky curly hair, and trying to get a brush through it, can be a total PITA! Upon receiving it though, my husband stole it from me! LOL

This tangle free brush is perfect for getting out the 'rats' as we call them. I had no issues taking this straight through my hair without any issues at all. It didn't even seem to catch on the tangles, like normal brushes do. In addition to that, it didn't take out chunks of my hair either! Since it goes right through the tangles, it doesn't yank them out instead

This is why my husband stole it. He can now brush through his beard with ease, and without ripping half his beard out. Looks like I am going to have to order a second one for our house!

This brush is relatively small. About the size of my palm. It comes with a safeguard, to protect the bristles when it is not in use. It easily fits in any purse or shaving bag without taking up too much space as well!

Overall this is a fantastic tangle free Hair Brush that I highly recommend!
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmbd7ead7664ec93dd08719f2d91d354f8

If you'd like to purchase this brush, please do so below!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment