Saturday, May 30, 2015

Ace Acupressure Ear Magnets Review

These Ear Magnets are intended to help with so very much.

The two biggest reasons that I jumped all over this promotion were for smoking cessation and weight loss. The third main reason, was headaches. I deal with severe migraines, and if these can help, I'll be in heaven! The anxiety relief isn't such a bad idea for me either. They LOOKED easy to use, and was supposed to come with an eBook instructing me how to do so.

I thought these would work well for me, when I seen the photo. They looked like little discs, small, but mighty, you know? When I received them, I was sad that they turned out to be these little pin point magnet balls. Very small. Stuck on surgical tape. NOTHING like what they were shown to be in the photos. I was a bit upset that they weren't the discs that were shown, but after contacting the seller, they changed the photos, so that others won't be mislead. This is good.

I then had to figure out how to use them on my own, as the eBook never came. I still haven't gotten it. Thankfully there is a lot of information on the internet about the pressure points in your ears, for these magnets.

The surgical tape that they come on DOES NOT stick to my ear well. I have cleaned with alcohol, soap and water you name it. Made sure my ear was dry before applying. This is because I have a very oily type of skin I am guessing. Not 100% sure though. They stuck to my sons ears just fine.  He's young and doesn't have the oily skin issue yet, LOL. Absolutely no issues at all. Make sure to clean and dry your ears well before applying them.

The little bit that I have been able to warn them, and from what he told me when I applied to his ear, they aren't very noticeable. You can't even tell that they are in/on your ear. Therefore they are comfortable. He forgot he even had on in. After 2 days, we removed it, as I have read every few days to replace them, with a break in between. Obviously you want to give your ears a break, and not wear them 24/7/365.

The magnets are in little trays, with the tape along the tray. That way you don't lose the ones you aren't using, before you get a chance to use them. They are already stuck to the tape, so you don't have to worry about applying it that way. Just peel the little square of tape off, with the magnet already stuck to it, and pick a place to apply to your ear. Simple as pie. Lather, rinse, repeat every few days.

I go see my doctor in a couple weeks, and going to talk to her to see if we can find something that will make them stick to my ears. Maybe she will have some ideas. If any of y'all have had this issue and you have ideas, please share them with me! I'd love to use these more to help with my quitting smoking and aid in my losing weight. I will update when/if I figure something out for those of us with this issue!

I am attaching a photo of some of the pressure points you can use these for. I've found several pictures. I just did a search to find them. Also attaching a couple photos showing what they look like. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer!

I received these magnets for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions you read here are my own, and are not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase these, you can do so HERE






6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that is very interesting. I did not even know about this ear acupuncture stuff. What a shame the tape did not work to stick it to your ear. Let us know if you find something that does work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessa, There are magnets out there that are two disc magnets where you put one on the backside of the ear to hold the other in place. I do plan on ordering some of these, I just have to find the ones that peak my interest most

      Delete
  2. I suffer from migraines and would love to try these out! Hope the tape sticks for me, which I think will as have super dry skin. Will keep you updated after trying it out!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Would appreciate if you could check out my blog!
    https://canadianreviewfreak.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry they didn't work out for you, but cool that you got to review them with your son. It stinks when you were hoping something would work out and then it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby gets migraine frequently and this would be good idea for him but sad it did not really work as excpected. Hopefully they will fix the issues from your feedback and get better product out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see your pictures of this. Too bad that they didn't look like the photo and that they were disappointing for the most part. This is a very interesting concept though. I've never heard of it before. Thank you for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete