Wednesday, May 13, 2015

USB Essential Oil Diffuser For Aromatherapy & Lemon Oil review.

11199010_10152678248575666_1521274831_n
OMG. I love this little thing! Okay, so excuse me. I am a little over excited about my new USB Nano Diffuser. In the past, I have only had candle diffusers. This is my first real diffuser. When it arrived, I was shocked at how tiny it was. I expected it to be about the size of a coaster. However. It is about 2″ square and maybe a quarter inch thick. It’s white with a black surface. It comes with a micro USB cord, so that you can plug it into whatever device you want. I happen to have a few extra plug adapters as well that I could use (the plugs that a USB plugs into). Although I decided to plug it into my computer, since I was sitting here writing it’s review.
I immediately read the instructions as I didn’t want to screw anything up. This comes neatly packed in a box, with the charger, instructions and diffuser papers packed in another box inside the bigger box. I was happy that it came with diffuser papers as well. Which upon readin the instructions I found that they can be reused! Score!!! I will just have to figure out a system to mark each one with the scent previously used on it, so that I don’t mix scents!
The first thing I did was plug in the diffuser. I immediately noticed that it has a blue LED light to show you that it is on and working. I love that! Then after reading the instructions some more. I pulled out one little diffuser paper and placed it on the black square (you cannot tell above, because it is already wet). Then I placed 2 drops of oil on the diffuser paper. It immediately soaked up every last little bit and made the paper almost invisible. Within seconds the room was filled with an amazing smell!
This was so very easy!! When I am done with it for the night I figure I will place the used diffuser paper in a ziplock baggie (I will make a mental note to get a hold of some of them small jewelry ziplocks, for future diffuser paper holding..  GENIUS!! haha) Anywho as I was saying. I will place it aside, so if I use the same scent on another day, I can use the same paper. It states that it will have some warmth when first unplugging, so I will place it in a safe place, and then wipe it down tomorrow with a damp paper towel to get any oil residue off of it. I’m sure I will be using this on a daily basis. The BONUS is, our car stereo (and our cig lighter charger as well come to think of it) has a USB port on it. We have two large dogs who like to stink up the place, so when we go on long car rides I can totally take this with, use it in the car and not have to worry about getting oil everywhere, or having vent clips or anything of the like. I LOVE this diffuser!!! I received this diffuser for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions above are mine and mine alone and are not influenced in any way.
11208886_10152678263210666_1039654034_n
Now for Part 2 of this review :D The oil I used. I recently received Lemon Oil from Majestic Pure for the purpose of an honest review. (All opinions of this oil are mine and mine alone and are not influenced in any way) I thought this would be the perfect time to use it! I loved the size of this essential oil bottle! Most bottles I find are super small, so I have to ‘refil’ my stash quite frequently. However, this is a 4 FL Oz. bottle, so I will not have to worry about this for a while.
This bottle is dark in color to protect it from the elements which I also love. In addition to that, it came with its own dropper to use when needed. I immediately opened the bottle, and replaced the standard cap with the dropper, as that will be more efficient for me.
I placed two drops out of the dropper on the diffuser paper and INSTANTLY my living room was filled with a wonderful pleasant lemon scent. I describe this as more of a lemon drop scent rather than actual lemon. It’s more of a candy smell than a citrus smell, and I love it. It reminds me of my grandmother, who always kept a bowl of lemon drops on the counter for us kids. It’s relaxing and sentimental for me. I highly recommend it!
Overall, I love both the diffuser and the oil. Both are amazing and I will be using them over and over! If you’d like to purchase the diffuser, you can do so HERE. If you’d like to purchase the oil, you can do that HERE.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    william

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will be posting again soon. I have been sick and in the hospital, so I haven't been able to do much lately

      Delete
  3. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that makes me feel good! I really do try!

      Delete