Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Yumm’s Burger Press Relaunch Review

I received the Yumm’s Burger press for free, for an honest, unbiased review.yumms
I love this thing! I love how simple it is to use. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it has a ‘lift tray’. It makes it so much easier!
When I opened this, I immediately washed it, obviously, as with any new kitchen tool. I then mixed up a batch of burger mix and went about making my burgers. I had my husband video so you can see exactly how easy it is! (included at the bottom of this post)
First you spray the mold (I didn’t, and you will see in the video, that they wanted to stick to the mold a bit). Then you place adequate amount of hamburger inside the mold. The lift tray has a dent in it, because if you but a dent in the middle of the patty, they don’t ‘bow’ as much, and cook more evenly (at least that is my experience).
After putting enough burger mix in the mold, you press down with the handle, until you think it’s evened out. Then lift. The burger, as  said, stuck to the mold, because I didn’t spray it properly. However, if you spray the mold, and the top press piece, it will come out beautifully. You can use the lift tray to lift the patty out of the mold.
It makes perfect uniform burgers. I have never had such beautiful patties before!! They cooked up very nicely and cleanup was easy as pie!
I highly recommend this and if you would like to by one for yourself you can do soHERE.
Like Yumm’s on Facebook!
Follow Yumm’s on Twitter!
Subscribe to their YouTube channel

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. ..less pounding on the counter for me! ! We love burgers. .now I'll be able to whip out a bunch. .quick like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea for this product - burger prep can be so tedious and messy! This looks like a problem solver to me- will also help you make more evenly sized patties!!

    ReplyDelete