Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil Review


Coco oil
So ever since I started reviewing, and we got moved, My essential oil ‘kick’ or some would say obsession.. Has grown tremendously. I started doing more research on what oils to use for this and that. I quickly learned (by reading instead of trial and error, thank goodness), that you should dilute Essential oils before placing them on your skin, and sometimes before putting in a diffuser.
I was taught that Fractionated Coconut oil was the way to go. I have gone through one whole bottle already, but I think I spilled more than I actually used. When I would pour it, it would dribble down the side. So when this company offered their product free for review, I jumped all over it. It’s in a dark bottle (and I am told that is the way to go for oils), and IT COMES WITH A PUMP!! That was one of the top selling points for me! This pump has made my oil-life so much easier! I don’t dribble it when I am using it. None of it gets wasted. It’s amazing how much easier the pump makes my life!
I use this fractionated coconut oil to dilute the oils before putting them on my skin. This makes it so that the oil doesn’t cause a rash due to the potency. Which is possible. When mixed with this colorless and odorless fractionated coconut oil, it dilutes it, but doesn’t get rid of the smell of the original essential oil. This is perfect if you want to wear a little dab of oil as if it were perfume, or if you want to use it for a massage on any part of your body.
I also dilute the SUPER strong smelling oils before putting them in my diffuser. This is great because then it is not so strong as to give me a headache, but I still get the smell.
Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone who deals with essential oils!
If you would like to purchase this you can do so HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment