Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Super Beard Booster Review

I was recently given the Super Beard Booster for an honest review. All opinions are that of mine and my husband. They are not influenced in any way.
My husband decided to start taking this to hopefully thicken up his beard and make it look healthier. This beard booster is packed with Biotin, Grapeseed, Gingko Biloba, Saw Palmetto, Silica, MSM… All ingredients that we can pronounce! That is a bonus right? LOL.
11216053_10152688673800666_1892568473_n
These pills are easy to swallow, even though they are pretty large. My husband has no issues with them. He said they do not leave any kind of aftertaste in your mouth, and that they don’t taste funny like some supplements.
He’s only been taking them for a few days, so we haven’t seen any results yet with his beard. However, we haven’t seen any negative side effects either. That is a great thing. Absolutely no negative-ness :)
Considering they contain Biotin, and we’ve both taken Biotin before, I expect to see results soon. Biotin is great for hair and nails. So in addition to his beard growing, I imagine that we will see results in his regular hair as well. He’s excited for his beard to thicken up.
We will post an update in a few weeks, when he’s been taking it for a while. (I apologize for the cruddy quality of the photograph, as my camera is indisposed right now, and I had to use the cell phone)
If you would like to purchase this Super Beard Booster, you can do so HERE
You can also visit their website HERE

10 comments:

  1. My husband has a big beard. I wonder if I could get him to try this and get it healthier?

    Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has biotin in it. Like most hair/nail supplements we take, so I would think so!

      Delete
  2. I like the smooth face myself. .lol but I hope it works out for you to. .ENJOY !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it make hair grow other places too?? Eeeep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I hope it don't start. Or he will be manscaping that crap lol.. Makes me think of the commercial where the husband manscapes a lightening bolt on his chest and the wife is cracking up

      Delete
  4. My husband can not grow a beard to save his life, but he has always been interested in growing one. Maybe I should get him some of this to see if would help him. Seriously, he is pre-pubescent. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I've never heard of such a thing. I hate beards so I would never let my husband get this. I'm assuming this would make hair grow every else also. I could use it for my head. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby does not keep beard but this was interesting post to read, will share with friends who do keep beard. Biotin really helps with hair, love products that have it as base. Will be keenly awaiting your updated post or pics as well, to see progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that they made pills for beard growth, but it does make sense since they have stuff out there for regular hair growth.I hope these work for him!! Also, it is always nice when you can pronounce all the ingredients lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Biotin is great for hair and nails. My mom and I take it religiously. This is something worth looking into for my boyfriend. I guess facial hair is a contest among men haha. They want the biggest and best beard possible! lol

    ReplyDelete