Wednesday, May 13, 2015

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Food Thermometer Review

I recently received this Thermometer for the purpose of an honest, unbiased review. All opinions you read here, are my own, and are not influenced in any way.
11257607_10152690145005666_716546382_n
There are SEVERAL things I love about this thermometer. My favorite part about it is the fact that it has a case. On this case, is the temperatures for Beef, Pork and Poultry. Rare, Medium and Well done as well. I have recently dove into cooking more, and experimenting with new recipes and such. Therefore, I have become quite the temperature cooker. That way I don’t have to cut into the meat and dry it out, I can just check the temp. Well I have been having to look up the temps quite frequently, because I forget.  This will save me so much time!
11121033_10152690144970666_301987168_nAnother great feature about the cover, is that it snaps into place, and when you take it off the thermometer, you can snap it on the other end (like a marker cap). This way you don’t lose it. The thermometer is big and easy to hold as well.
I do love how big the buttons are on this. I don’t have to use a pen to push them because they are big enough for my fingers. Thank goodness for that! You can switch between C and F with ease. You have hold, max and set buttons also.
11208995_10152690144930666_584375917_n
My next favorite feature on this, is the Light! We BBQ a lot. Even in the off seasons. So when it’s getting dark earlier, and there are tons of bugs, we don’t have to have the porch light on to be able to see the thermometer when we are grilling. Another bonus for us.
This, by far, is one of the best thermometers I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. It really is well built, and has some pretty great features. I highly recommend this to any cook! This would make a great Father’s Day present as well!!
If you would like to purchase this digital thermometer, you can do so HERE

3 comments:

  1. I am in desperate need of a new food thermometer! Glad you are liking yours--I may have to consider this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the temps for correct meats are ON the product!! Super Handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Look so fun and easy to use. I love to cook - but I am no expert. I often have to look up proper temps and then guess whether things are at the right temperature. This takes the work out of it! I definitely want one!!

    ReplyDelete