Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tweez’em Stainless Steel Tweezers Review


Today I received the Tweez’em Stainless Steel Tweezers by Majestic Bombay. I received these for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions in this post are that of my own, and are not influenced in any way.


tweez
I was pleasantly surprised upon opening the package and realizing that these tweezers were huge! They are about the size of my palm. This means that I can hold onto them without dropping them or getting frustrated due to the size They fit perfectly in my hand and have a large enough surface that I can keep a hold of them, and they won’t try to flip out of my unstable hands while I am trying to pull a hair.
 
tweez tip
 
The next thing that surprised me was exactly how detailed the tip of these tweezers are. They are very very fine pointed which means you have a better chance of getting JUST that one hair that is driving you nuts. They grip very well as well. Most won’t keep a hold of the hair, but let me tell you these will!!!


Overall these are amazing tweezers and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a pair for pulling hairs/ingrown hairs. They are very good quality and worth the money.
If you’d like to purchase these tweezers, you can do so HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment