Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Yumms! BBQ Grill Light Review


11119860_10152683041495666_1727494083_n
So. I recently did a burger press for review from this company, and then had this opportunity to review the BBQ Grill light. I was super excited and hyped up to do this elaborate video review. Using the burger press to make burgers, to grill on our dinky little round grill using the great BBQ grill light that Yumms! sent me.
Sadly, that didn’t happen. It’s been POURING here non stop for a few days. (okay well I am exaggerating, but it has been pouring like mad. See our beautiful ‘swamp’ land? LOL). Seems like every time we have the free time to BBQ, it starts pouring. Of course it doesn’t when we are not home, or working. So, sad to say, we haven’t gotten time to BBQ, and I wanted to get this review done.
I went on and opened this light up and decided to take a look at it. It has a nice bracket, to keep it on your BBQ grill tightly and with ease. It comes with a mini screwdriver to be able to access the battery compartment with ease, and without having to find your own mini screwdriver. I find this an added bonus, because I can never find a small screwdriver when I need it. It becomes very frustrating trying to do so as well.
11225976_10152683035455666_1510693231_nThis light is well constructed. It’s made of a very hard sturdy plastic. It takes 3 AA batteries, on the bottom. The bracket is strong and looks like it will hold very well. It has a handle to tighten it, so as far as installation (other than the batteries), you don’t need any tools. The power button is not an actual button. It’s a touch button. So if it gets damp outside or anything, it’s not going to fry the button.
I recommend removing it (since it is so easy to install) when you are not using it. Personally, I believe this will make it last longer, if you bring it inside instead of leaving it out to fair the weather.
This is very bright, and will give you sufficient light as BBQ and/or enjoy your meals outside. I cannot wait for the weather to straighten up and to be able to use this (I will come back and add video after doing so). I highly recommend this light to those who LOVE BBQ’ing, and spend most of their time cooking outside.
I was offered this light free for an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.
If you’d like to purchase this light, you can do so HERE
Check out Yumms! on Facebook
Follow Yumms! on Twitter
Subscribe to Yumms! on YouTube
Check out Yumms!’ web

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks fantastic! I could definitely use one of these for my Summer BBQs! It looks very well made as well. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete