Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Royal Derma Roller Review

I recently received this derma roller for free for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions here are my own and are not influenced in any way.
I haven’t been using this very long. I have only had it for a couple days. I purchased this because I have been told that they work wonders on stretch marks. I am hoping that it will minimize mine. Not that I want to take them all away, they are beauty marks from having four beautiful children. However, I would appreciate if they were less visible from a mile away haha.
The theory of this roller is to create thousands of tiny puncture wounds to the skin which induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin. Creating dermal damage without removal of the healthy epidermis, as with other resurfacing techniques, means the healing time is rapid and does not cause any comparable discomfort.
In addition to this, after you have used this roller, it opens up your skin to accept whatever cream or cleanser you are going to use (if you use one). This means that the serum, lotion, cream etc, will get into your skin, and penetrate better, hopefully causing better results.
These come in numerous sizes (of needles). It is recommended that you talk to your doctor or dermatologist before using this. Also, make sure to clean this FREQUENTLY as stated on the package instructions.
These help with pore reduction, stretch marks, wrinkles, damaged tissue, etc. I can’t wait until I start seeing results.
So far, I have had no issues with this product, and I would recommend it. If you would like to purchase this derma roller, please do so HERE11245459_10152690251165666_1378055120_n11215958_10152690251095666_408645909_n

No comments:

Post a Comment