Wednesday, May 13, 2015

CowBell Review

11126668_10152680790660666_476604484_nYes, you read that right. I received a CowBell for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions here are my own.
When I first ordered this, I expected some little dinky annoying bell, that I could drive people crazy with. Instead, I got this HUGE cowbell! It’s made of very strong metal, and the clapper is good sized and makes a solid deep sound when rang. It has a good fingergrip handle, that is shaped to your hand. You can shake the crud outta this bell and it isn’t gonna go no where unless YOU lose grip! It’s rather heavy, so please be careful when using this, so that you don’t break anything or hit anyone LOL.
This is probably about 8 inches (I’ve not actually measured it) and as I said, made of heavy (steel?) I’m guessing. This will stand the test of time in our football loving house hold. I can even use it as a dinner bell when the kids are outside running around!
I absolutely love this thing and recommend it to anyone who loves ringing that bell when their fave team scores!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment