Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler Review

I received a Beauty Lashious Pink Eyelash Curler for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions here are my own and are not influenced in any way.curler
Prior to receiving this, I had tried to use an eyelash curler in the past. I had troubles with it, and it hurt to use it. I have read horror stories about folks actually losing their eyelashes from using eyelash curlers, so I was afraid to ever try again.
However, upon receiving this. I noticed how well it was constructed, and that it had padding on the curler part. It is very sturdy looking and feeling, and seems like it will last me a long while before needing replaced. I also love that they are spring loaded. So after curling my eyelashes, all I have to do is let off pressure, and they open right up! That, to me is a big bonus since I have arthritis and using these, and having to open them myself can be a pain sometimes. Because of all of this, I decided to give it a go.
When I used this, the first thing I noticed was the grips on the handle. They were comfortable, and easy to hang onto. They didn’t slip out of my hand. They don’t have the rings that some do, so my fat fingers don’t get stuck in the handle of them when trying to curl my eyelashes. The padding on the crimp part of the curler, made it more comfortable to use, and didn’t pinch my eyelashes like normal. It curled them perfectly! The opening is large enough that I can get my eyelashes in and I don’t have any issues.
This curls my eyelashes perfectly, without any issue. Which is great since I wear glasses on a daily basis. It keeps my eyelashes from rubbing my glasses and getting mascara all over them. I haven’t ever been pleased with a product like I am with this one. It’s so easy to use! I mean really. And it curbs all my fear about the horror stories of ripping out or cutting off eyelashes when using a curler. It is so very gentle with my eyelashes, I have no worries when I use it!
Overall these are GREAT curlers, and I would highly recommend them! If you have any questions I didn’t cover, please feel free to comment and ask, and I will do my best to answer them, or get you an answer!
If you would like to purchase these amazing curlers, please do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment