Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Review of Ice Ball Maker & Sphere Ice Mold by Bar Brat

11225629_10152688851020666_1479261827_n11256401_10152688851075666_964043740_n
I received this Ice Ball Maker for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.
I love how strong and sturdy this ice ball maker is. It’s made out of a thick silicone. It doesn’t seem like it will tear, or fall apart after a few uses. It’s very very strong. This ice maker is super easy to fill, and even easier to get apart after the water freezes.
You simply fill it up, place the lid in the top. I then squeeze it a TINY bit to make sure it lets out excess water, so that it won’t over flow. Then I cover the holes in the top with my fingers, and dump the water out of the top of the tray. After freezing, when it’s time to remove the ice balls, I just pull the top off the tray and pull the ice balls right out of the mold. There is no issue at all. IF you overfill it, and there are little plugs on the top of the mold, where the overflow holes are, all you have to do is snap them off, and the lid will come off just fine.
The mold makes four ice balls, and they last me about 2-3 drinks depending on how warm it is in the house, or outside. You can’t really say how long they will last, because the liquid, and the temperature will vary in every situation.
Overall I am super satisfied with this Ice ball maker, and I would recommend it to anyone.
If you would like to purchase this, you can do so HERE

1 comment:

  1. I just love these!! And that you can make 4 at a time! great for a punch bowl!!

    ReplyDelete