Monday, June 1, 2015

100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule Review

I am totally in love with this copper mug! First, let me show you the specs (as copied from the sale page);


  • PURE, SOLID COPPER - No nickel, tin, or steel! Our mugs are only PURE copper, as your mule deserves! Go for the real deal - get the full experience.
  • CLASSIC DESIGN - 16oz is the perfect size for a cocktail. This handcrafted mug is 3" wide by 4" tall without handle, 4.8" wide with handle. The handle is welded - no ugly rivets (LEAKS!). We use a FOOD-SAFE lacquer to help keep your mugs looking amazing!
  • ICEY ICE COLD - A real copper mug frosts up in seconds! These mugs get COLD - REALLY cold. Super refreshing with a Moscow Mule!
  • GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! - 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Shoot us a question any time!
  • BONUS RECIPE CARDS INCLUDED - We're obsessed with inventing fresh new Mule-concoctions. Every mug includes a set of step-by-step recipe cards showing our favorite Mule creations!

This mug is EXACTLY as described above. When I got mine, the first thing I noticed was how well it was made. Very strong and sturdy. As they said, there are no rivets (which in my experience eventually do leak) It's very sleak and stylish. I love the look of copper, and it has that 'classy' look.

This really is (near as I can tell) 100% copper. I am no expert, but that is my consumer opinion. It has a large handle that I have no issue hanging onto, and is pretty large, so you don't have to make as many trips to refil your drinks.

I immediately put it into the freezer to let it get cold while I mixed up a drink. I haven't gotten to try the recipes sent yet (as I don't have the ingredients), but I am super excited for that! It kept my drink cold for quite a while. I just felt 'cool' drinking from it LOL.

There were 6 recipe cards included with this, along with a care card. My fave part about that, other than the recipes, was the 'mug' paperclip. It's so stinkin cute, and I'm going to use it to keep my recipe cards together.

Overall I love this copper mug. It is amazingly awesome, and I would recommend it to anyone. I received this for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions you read here are my own and are not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase one for yourself, you can do so HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment