Monday, June 29, 2015

Aqua Dance 8 Rainfall Showerhead Review

I love this shower head. The super large diameter head makes for an amazing 'rainfall' experience. There are plenty of 'spouts' in the head for water to come out of as well.  The shower head itself is super easy to install. You have an extra long adjustable arm for this, so you can raise it up or lower it as you please for taller or shorter folks who might use your shower (kids etc) The head itself is super light, and doesn't put any weight or strain on your shower like some heavier ones might. This does NOT have an adjustable spray. Just an FYI. This is meant to be like a rainfall coming out of your shower head. It makes for a more relaxing shower. It doesn't have a lot of pressure in our shower, however, neither did our previous one, so that is just because of our water pressure. I honestly couldn't tell you what kind of pressure it would have in a good shower. This is chrome plated and is supposed to be rust proof. It comes with everything you need to install, including the tape. The angles in the arm are able to be tightened so that it doesn't move once you get it set where you'd like it to be. Overall it's a fantastic product and I love it and would recommend it! (I've attached a photo with my hand on the shower head itself, so you can kind of see how big it is.)

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf670becb6af62308cdbe9f5c6c741855

If you'd like to purchase this, you can do so HERE




1 comment:

  1. is there any other choice? i just want to know your personal opinion!

    ReplyDelete