Monday, June 15, 2015

Baofeng Walkie Talkie Review

I was so super excited to get these this week! These are well made Walkie Talkies. They come in a pair (of course, because what would you do with just one? LOL). I have these in Camo. They also come in black and red though.

These walkies come with the battery, antennae, charging station, clip and earphone. They are no bigger than the palm of my hand, and because of the clip, you can easily clip them to your belt loop or pocket. The sound quality is amazing. When speaking into them the person on the other end can hear everything crystal clear. The volume is fantastic as well, and super loud

I haven't figured out all the technical stuff yet. I'm leaving that up to my husband. I know how to turn them on, turn on the alarm (pretty cool feature if you're out walking without someone with you, and encounter a problem where you need to alert those around you), change the channel and turn on the radio. As well as talk  to the person on the other end. My husband says that he can pick up the scanner bands on this as well, but we haven't tried it yet. This also has a built-in VOX function.

You can read the specs on this HERE, I won't bore you with them, since they are easy to find. So far, for the features that I do know, these are so easy to use. I've had a lot of fun with them.

These have a 12 hour life after being charged, which is even better if you are going to need to use them for an extended period of time. The range is supposed to be 3 miles, but I haven't been able to try that yet. We plan to this weekend, when my husband is home from work.

They also have a flashlight on the top, even better bonus! The LCD display is big enough for me to read it. The antennae is great. I've tried to get FM on my regular radio in the house. It NEVER works. With this though, I can pick a station, set the walkie on the counter and hear it in the other room! No static or anything! The frequency range is 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.

Overall these are great walkies! If you have any questions, I would be happy to attempt to answer them for you, or try to get the answer. Just leave it in the comments.

I received these for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way!

If you'd like to purchase these walkies, please do so below.







2 comments:

  1. When searching for the best walkie talkies for kids it's imperative that you know where to for find the best deals but not only that, you also need to find a reliable source of entertainment for your kids that you are sure won't break after using it for only a week. I have found that the internet is typically a great source of valuable information because of things such as kids walkie talkie reviews which can allow you to see, based on customer satisfaction which walkie talkies will be great for your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful post about walkie talkie reviews. When you buy a new walkie talkie you must review the product information. it always help get a new product. you also get walkie talkie reviews information from my website.

    ReplyDelete