Monday, June 1, 2015

Attmu Waterproof Anti-fog UV Protection Swim Goggle for Men and Women, Review

These goggles are pretty darned amazing. When I first got them, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see out of them very well. I was totally wrong. Even though they are mirrored on the outside, when you put them on, you can see out of them perfectly clear!

They have a super long adjustable strap, and they are double strapped. In my opinion, the double strap makes it so they stay on your head better. They 'stick' to your eyes better than any other goggles that I have worn before.

They are anti-fog, which is absolutely great. Especially if the water is a little colder. They also come with 3 nose pieces. You can make them fit pretty well with small simple adjustments. They are very comfortable when wearing them and don't pinch or cause issues.

These are very well made, and even the straps seem to be strong enough to withstand my children's constant use. I would recommend putting these back in the case they came in, when not in use and after they dry. This should help preserve them a little longer.

Overall I love these goggles and would recommend them to anyone. I received these for the purpose of an honest review, my opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase these goggles, please do so HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment