Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Doggie iD Review



This is the most adorable little thing in the world! This Doggie iD looks like a mini driver's license. When I saw this I just HAD to have one. Seriously adorable.

There is a place when you fill out the form for ordering to put your State (which adds it's own flare for the specific state), Your dogs name, Two phone numbers, Address and your dogs 'signature'.

So not only is this thing adorable, it's also functional! It has a keyring and a carabiner clip, so it will hang onto your dogs collar really well overall. It's encased in hard plastic so it will be protected for many years.

Overall this is a great little dog tag, and I highly recommend it. Well worth the money.

I received this for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this you can do so HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment