Monday, June 29, 2015

Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Softgels Review

These softgels are great for those looking for an alternative to the spoonful of coconut oil. This is a great way to get that coconut oil in your life if you can't stomach it by the spoonful (as I cannot).

The softgels are easy to swallow, and don't get stuck in my throat like some pills do. These are organic and don't contain any extra flavoring or preservatives. They are free of Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy and Yeast for those avoiding those ingredients.

You take two of these a day. I take one with my breakfast in the morning, and again at night before bed with my medications. These are meant to boost your immune system, and help promote heart health.

Neither myself nor my husband have had any negative side effects from taking these. They haven't made either of us sick or any other issues. So far, we love them and will continue taking them.

As with any supplement, please realize, I AM NOT A DOCTOR. Always speak with your physician before taking something, ESPECIALLY if you are on other medications, as you want to make sure that they won't interfere with one another.

Overall these are great, and I highly recommend them! We received these for free for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions you read above are that of myself or my husband and are only influenced by our personal experience with the product.

If you'd like to purchase this, please do so below!


No comments:

Post a Comment