Thursday, June 18, 2015

OriGlam® 100ML Humidifier Essential Oil Diffuser Review

I am loving this diffuser. Part of what I love is that it is so simple to use! You simply remove the outer shell by giving it a gentle twist, and lifting it up. Then remove the inner cap by lifting. Afterwards, you fill up with water (with the enclosed mini pitcher), and add a few drops of your fave essential oil (not required, but gives the mist a scent). Replace both caps and turn on! You can run this with or without the light. There is High, Med, and Low settings, and changes to 7 different colors. The mist WILL run without the light on, although my children love the light.

The mist coming out of it when it is on, is very cool. My children love swirling it around and playing with it. If you add oil, it produces just the right amount of scent, and will produce that scent until the well runs dry. You don't have to put more oil in, until you put more water in. I personally wipe it out with a paper towel after each use so that any leftover oil residue that might be in there, won't be next time I refill and add a new scent. There is an internal red light, that will flash when the water is too low, or out. That way you don't burn it up. I have not found an auto off feature for this yet, so I don't believe there is one.

The base comes in Blue, Dark Wood, Pink and White. I love the blue, as this will be given to my son for his birthday since he's been begging me for a diffuser in his room.

Overall this is a fantastic diffuser that I highly recommend. I received this for a deep discount for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions you read here are my own and are not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this please do so below, and check out the photos as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment