Thursday, June 18, 2015

Heart Your Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon 5pc Set Review

These are my new favorite kitchen toys! They are very well made and just 'classy' looking. I just love everything about these!

These are stainless steel, which I prefer, because I feel they are easier to clean and sterilize. They are also dishwasher safe! Fantastic feature IMO, and because they are stainless steel, they will not melt or warp in the dishwasher. They have silicone handles which make them comfortable to use. To some that doesn't matter, but to others that does.

The measurement amounts are engraved on each piece, so unless you sit there grinding on the handle, the numbers won't wear off. Nothing worse than the measurements wearing off of spoons after a while, where you can't tell what is what. Thankfully these won't do that. I've already gotten rid of all my old measuring spoons that were torn up and worn out!

These go from 1/4 tsp to 1 tbsp. Pretty much whatever you need in your kitchen. They have convenient holes in the handle, to attach to the ring that they are on. The ring is like an old metal key ring that will open up and close easily.(although this is triangle shaped instead of round).

The last feature I love is that the company gives a 100% money back guarantee. Most companies don't stand behind their product like this, but this one does. Overall these are fantastic measuring spoons and I highly recommend them.

I received these for a discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase these (there is a 40% sale for a limited time!) for yourself, please do so below. Make sure to check out the pics and video!







No comments:

Post a Comment