Monday, June 15, 2015

Organic & Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Softgels Review

These coconut softgels are a great way to help stay healthy. They are known to help with heart health, diet, immune and hair and skin.

The ingredients for these are simple, easy to read and recognize. You know exactly what you're putting into your body before you do it. You must take note that this does contain coconut (tree nuts). So if you have an allergy, please don't take these.

On the same note. Please consider talking to your doctor before taking any supplements. Even natural ones such as these. Make sure they are okay for you and your system, and will not interact with your meds badly.

The recommended dosage is 1 softgel every day. That means this bottle will get you through three months. Lots of folks will prefer this over the form in a jar. Others will use both. I prefer this, as I just can't choke down a full spoonful of the oil from a jar.

Overall it's a great product and I recommend it. I received this for the purpose of an honest review. My opinions are my own, and are not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this, please do so below!


No comments:

Post a Comment