Monday, June 22, 2015

12 Hole Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Review

Okay. So the geek in me was SO VERY EXCITED to receive this!! The minute I saw it, I knew I had to have it! I was NOT disappointed!

This Ocarina of Time is well made. It's ceramic, and a bold beautiful blue! It's not some cheapie toy that you would find in a store. It's not gonna fall apart (unless you drop it and shatter it). This is for sure not for young children. I would say Teen-Adult. If you're a geek like me, You'll cherish this for years to come.


For those of you who have NO CLUE what I am talking about. Here is your visual. (I cannot take credit for this photo, I found this on the internet). Link, from Legends of Zelda, would play the Ocarina of Time. This blue, funky shaped musical instrument. Kind of like an odd flute.


This replica of Link's Ocarina of Time is awesome. It's very well made (as I mentioned earlier), and looks exactly like it should. There isn't anything I would change about it.

The best part, is that it includes instructions, and a play book. You don't have to go at this instrument blindly. If you didn't already know how to play it, because you weren't a Zelda follower, you will know how to, in no time!

This also comes with a pretty string, so that you can string it around your neck when using it. I use the string to wrap around my wrist when I am using it. That way if I start to drop it for any reason, the string will keep it from hitting the ground and shattering. Kinda like the way you use a Wii remote strap.

Another feature that I love, is that this comes with a card. You go to the link on that card, and register your email for the purchase. Once doing so, you get a code to purchase a stand (at a discount) for this Ocarina of Time. It looks like a hand that you cradle the Ocarina in. I can't wait to get mine!

Overall this is a fantastic piece for anyone. From Collector, to Music Lover, to Geek like me, you will LOVE this Ocarina of Time. It was well thought out, and is worth every single penny! I did receive this item for a deep discount for the purpose of an honest and unbiased review. My opinion is my own, from my own experience, and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase your own Ocarina of Time, you can do so below. Make sure to check out the photos and video as well!







7 comments:

  1. I have one of these as well. It's really cool. We have a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a awesome piece. My niece who is music lover would love to have it! Would definitely buy if its shipped to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will they think of next? That is great that it actually sounds nice. I like the blue color, it looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how cool! I personally know nothing about the Ocarina of Time or Zelda, but from the picture you shared of the instrument, it looks JUST like the picture. What a great replica! Very cool that it includes instructions and a playbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I wanted one of these for my husband. He loves Zelda and this would have made a great gift for him. We attend Dragon*Con every year and would have loved to show it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool to own, and perfect as gift too. I like the blue color but hope they bring out more shades like red. I will check with friends if anyone has kids interested in these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SO wish that I had applied to review this. I had no idea it was a musical instrument!!! That is so cool. I think I will have to buy one now

    ReplyDelete