Friday, June 26, 2015

BestFire® 7 LED Color Changing Integrated Digital LCD Alarm Clock Review

This little clock is pretty great. It is small, so it doesn't take up a lot of space on my nightstand. Which is even better, because I don't have that big of a nightstand! LOL

The lights on this change color, and are not super bright. This means that if they are on at night, they won't keep you awake. The LCD screen is super easy to read, and the numbers are large enough to see them as well. This also displays the temperature and date!

This clock takes 3 AAA batteries which are NOT included with the clock, so make sure you have some on hand.

There are 8 different alarm chimes, however it is not very loud. I picked the most annoying sound for that reason. With the sound being quieter, I figured the one that would get on my nerves would be the one to wake me up.

Overall this is a great little clock to have. I highly recommend this clock.

If you'd like to purchase this clock, please do so below!




No comments:

Post a Comment