Thursday, June 4, 2015

Dry Erase Sheets with Dry Erase Marker

I am completely satisfied with these Dry Erase Sheets. They are better than I imagined when I ordered them. There are four in the pack, and also a marker to use on them. The marker even has an eraser on the lid, and a holder to stick it on the wall (or whatever surface) next to the sheets)

The absolute first thing I noticed, is that the paper backing, around the dry erase sheets, was larger than the actual dry erase sheet itself. I'm sorry, but this is my favorite feature. I cannot count the number of times I have bought stickers or vinyls etc, where the backing was the same size/shape as the sticker. I have shaky hands and this is a witch to get apart when they do that! Thank you for saving me that trouble! Seriously! You saved me hours of frustration!

The next thing I noticed is how thick they were. They aren't flimsy sticky paper (trust me, there ARE some out there like that). They will stick and last quite a while.

My only complaint is that the post office crumpled them up, to cram them into my mailbox. I wish that they would have had a piece of cardboard or something inside, to keep them from being able to be folded. However, that doesn't change my opinion that I do love these dry erase sheets.

Before putting them on the wall, I suggest you clean your wall, and make sure it is completely dry. Obviously these won't stick really well to porous surfaces like brick, or tile with lots of grout lines. I tried one (I would have tried more, but I have decided to give them to my daughter for her birthday next week). I cleaned the wall and allowed it to dry. I then found a piece of board to help me with applying. I started at the top and peeled back the backing (like you would a band-aid wrapper without peeling it off). I then stuck the exposed area to the wall, and placed the board against it with slight pressure. I didn't want to add too much pressure for fear of ruining the surface. After that I just guided the back off while sliding the board down the dry erase sheet. Once the whole sheet was stuck to the wall, I ran my hand over it to smooth it out. Worked like a charm. I was even able to remove it and put it back on the paper without issue (although I wouldn't recommend doing this a lot, as it would probably eventually lose it's stickiness).

These work really well and I highly suggest them to anyone looking for dry erase 'boards' without having to put holes in the wall, or have something bulky hanging there. As an added bonus the seller included some vinyl labels as well, which I love!

I received this product for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase these, you can do so below.


Please forgive the video being on it's side. My camera was indisposed and my phone was not allowing me to flip the video as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment