Sunday, June 21, 2015

Paracord Bracelet and Paracord Grenade Review

So my daughter has been on this paracord bracelet kick lately, and when I saw this, I knew I had to have it. She's been teaching me how to make the survival bracelets, so I eventually will be able to do this myself, but until them, I have one for myself.

I haven't taken this apart, because the point is to keep it together until you need it. However, this lists that it comes with several items wrapped safely inside for survival. Such as Tin Foil, Floats, Fishing Wire, Swivels, Weights, Cotton, Fire Starter, Fishing Hooks, and an Eye Knife. Obviously it also comes with the Carabiner and the Paracord. So if you are out and about and get lost, you have everything you need for fishing to catch your food, and starting a fire to cook it. Plus the knife to cut it.

These are well made and tightly wrapped. I don't believe they will fall apart on their own. They include everything you need for fishing/surviving when out in the wild. They are small enough to keep in your bag, purse, or clipped to your hip, with no issues.

Overall these are great survival pieces, and offer a lifetime guarantee. You have nothing to lose by purchasing these.  I received these for the purpose of an honest review and I highly recommend them. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this for yourself, please do so below -


1 comment: