Friday, June 5, 2015

BestFire® 4 in 1 Multifunctional 120ML Essential Oil Diffuser

This Essential Oil Diffuser has quickly become my favorite. I have fallin' in love with diffusers lately and have been dying to try some different ones out. Essential oil diffusers range from using a candle to warm the oil in a tray above, to diffusers that plug in, and light up. I've seen them all in the market.

This one, is totally awesome. No exaggeration. When I received the box, the first thing I noticed was how heavy it was. Upon opening I discovered that the top of the diffuser was frosted glass instead of plastic, as most that I have seen are. It is very thick and heavy frosted glass at that! The base of the diffuser is light wood colored. There is a speaker on the bottom and the feet of the diffuser hold it up off the surface it is on. The buttons are easy to read and distinguish from one another. When you open this up, there is another top inside, that is on top of the base, and holds the glass top in place. On the back of the wooden base is a head phone jack (we will get to that in a minute). This comes with a mini pitcher to fill the diffuser, a power cord, and a dual ended headphone cord.

I proceeded to open this up, and plug the power cord into the bottom before putting any water inside. Then I poured in water only filling it half full for testing purposes until I figure out which room I want this in, and where. I added a couple drops of peppermint oil, because that is my favorite essential oil. After plugging this in, I turned on the light and then turned on the aroma. Instantly nice and cool mist started coming out of the top, which smelled like the peppermint oil that came out of it. Also, the light changes colors as it diffuses! The colors are bold and bright and really give the room a pretty ambiance as they change.

This also has a timer that you can set for 1, 3 or 8 hours. This way you don't forget to unplug it. Set it and forget it.

One of my favorite features, other than the light, is the fact that it has 5 nature sounds that come out of it when you hit the music button. You can also switch between sounds with the forward and back buttons. My absolute fave feature however, is that you can use the Aux cord and plug in your phone, MP3 player, tablet or other device. Once doing so, you can turn the music on, on your device, and the diffuser will act as a speaker. You control the forward and back and volume via your device. This is pretty freaking awesome, and made me love it even more!!

Overall I am sooooo very satisfied with this diffuser and will be telling everyone about it!!

I received this for the purpose of an honest review. My opinions listed here are my own and are not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this diffuser for yourself, you can do so below. Make sure to check out the photos and video as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment