Friday, June 26, 2015

BestFire® Unique Colorful 70ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser Review

This diffuser is pretty perfect for any small room. It's little, but still packs a punch of scent when you add essential oil into it.

This diffuser has a 70mL capacity, Light (which changes color) and mist (which has a timer; 30, 60, 120 and 180 minutes). The timer is partially my favorite thing about this diffuser, because I can set it and walk away. I don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it off, and/or running the tank dry. I fill the tank up, and add 3-4 drops of my favorite oil, and then pick a time. You can run this with or without the lights as well. So during the day, if you don't want the lights on, you don't have to. This is dim enough to use as a nightlight as well.

This is small, so you can put it in a room such as the bathroom, and it will not take up much space. The size (as I mentioned earlier) doesn't effect how well it works. This works as great as any larger diffuser.

This comes with a USB power cord, but doesn't have the plug part. You will have to plug this into a USB plug piece, or into a computer or such.

Overall this is a pretty great diffuser. It's now a permanent fixture in our spare bathroom! I received this at a super discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this, please do so below. Make sure you check out the photos as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment