Thursday, June 11, 2015

BestFire® Super Bright Flashlights Review

So recently I received two of the Bestfire Flashlights for review. I am going to review them both here and then compare them for you.

First is the E21 Portable Super Bright Cree XM-L T6 U2 2000 Lumens Zoomable 5 mode Cree LED Flashlight Torch.

This flashlight is a new favorite in our household. It's not much smaller than the maglight that we used to have. However, this seems much much more durable than that. It's very thick and made of heavy, strong material. This is super bright, and LED. I LOVE LED lights. You can see so much more with them. Plus, in my opinion they don't eat batteries near as fast as standard lights.

This light has 5 modes when on. High, Middle, Low, Strobe and SOS. I must admit, I had way too much fun, irritating my son and hubby with the strobe and SOS light tonight. LOL.

This also comes with two 3.7V Li-ion batteries and a charger for them. There are two plastic adapters as well, to hold the batteries in place, when inside of the flashlight. It also comes with two battery adapters to put in 6 (3 per adapter) AAA batteries if you wish to do that. (Although I wouldn't, because rechargeables are better, and they will last longer). The button is on the top of the light, and you can pull the bulb in, in and out, to focus a bit better if need be, as with any flashlight. 

Overall this is a fantastic flashlight that I received for free for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good flashlight on hand!

Next up is the BestFire® Super Bright C8 Cree Xm-l LED T6 Flashlight Torch Lamp.

I love this flashlight for carrying in my purse. For some reason, whenever we are out and about, we always need a flashlight, and never have one. We're those type of people, who put it in the van, until we need it in the house, then forget to take it back out. So we get somewhere, and realize we don't have one, when we need it LOL. Not anymore! It's perfect for fitting into just about any purse I have!

This has 5 modes of light. High, Middle, Low, Strobe and SOS. The brightness is amazing, especially with it being LED. LED is always better IMO. If you read my other reviews for LED lights, you'll see that I prefer it over anything. 

This comes with two 3.7V Li-ion batteries and a charger. The flashlight itself only takes one battery, so if you keep them charged up, you can always have a spare battery with you when needed! The charger is specific for these batteries only, so please don't try using it with anything else.

This flashlight is well made and heavy duty so I imagine it will last us quite some time. 

Overall I love this flashlight and will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a strong flashlight, to keep on themselves. I did receive this for free for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion listed here is my own and is not influenced in any way.

Now. The comparison.

I do love BOTH lights almost equally. Personal preference for me is the smaller one, because I can carry it with me. If you ask my husband, he will choose the larger one because that's just him. Men always like bigger and better toys anyway. LOL.

They are made from the same material, so there is no comparison there. The batteries are the same, so again no comparison. I do like that if you run down the re-chargeables on the large one, you can switch to AAA batteries if you have them on hand while waiting for the others to charge up. Bonus for the big one.

Either way, both flashlights are pretty awesome and we love them and recommend them now to anyone who asks.

If you'd like to purchase these please do so below! Check out the pictures as well!








3 comments:

  1. I amazed to your. Really BestFire® Super Bright Flashlights is the best flash light. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this cool post here and enjoyed reading your articles, thank you. This is really a helpful post.

    Bright LED Tactical Flashlights

    ReplyDelete