Sunday, June 21, 2015

Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil Review

I have become a huge lover of essential oils lately. I started doing more research on what is true, and what is fake when it comes to oils.

This lemon oil is great for numerous uses. This works as a natural disinfectant and cleaner as well. I also put it in a spray to help cut down on ants and fleas in our house when the dogs have spent a lot of time outside.

This works great in the diffuser to make your house smell fresh and clean as well. It reminds me of the lemon drop candies that my grandmother used to keep on her side table for us when we would come to visit. My hole house smells like those candies after using, and it brings back tons of memories.

This is a huge 4 oz bottle. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but when you get the bottle you will see how big it actually is. There is a dropper included with it, which makes control of the oil easier when using as well. That keeps you from pouring too much when putting it into your diffuser, or solution for whatever you use.

I highly recommend this natural strong essential oil. I received this for the purpose of an honest review, my opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this essential oil, please do so below -




No comments:

Post a Comment