Monday, June 1, 2015

Easy@Home Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review

Okay, so as we all know... we're not getting any younger. My husband is a few years older than me as well. I already have a slue of health issues, including high blood pressure. With him getting older, and my health problems, I thought it would beneficial to have a blood pressure monitor around the house.

Personally I don't like arm cuffs. I know some say they are more accurate than wrist ones. However, when taking my OWN blood pressure, in my OWN house I get to choose whatever the heck I want, right?

When ordering, I knew this cuff would fit me with no issue. I worried that it might be so tight that it would cut off cirulation, like some do (heck even some arm ones do). I hate that feeling. This DOES NOT do that! It fits comfortably and doesn't cut off the circulation. It also takes my blood pressure VERY quickly, along with with my heart rate. I love that it has storage spots for when you take your BP as well. It even has the time when you take it, right on the screen. Just hit the power button once putting it on, and wait.

Another great feature is it has the instruction booklet included. I HATE getting a product that should have instructions but doesn't! It also has a great carry case for when it is not in use. This will protect it over the years. In addition to all of this, the batteries (included), are very easy to install. I can get the cover off without any issue.

Overall I LOVE this BP wrist cuff, and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for one. Keep in mind though, this is NOT as accurate as going to a doctor and having them check your BP while you are there. Please do NOT use this as a substitute or replacement for that. This is simply for keeping a moderate track of your BP while at home.

I received this product for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions you read here, are my own and are not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase one for yourself, you can do so HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment