Thursday, June 25, 2015

Good Mouth Subscription Box Review

In my family, we totally stress about dental hygiene! I was super excited when I found this subscription box on the web because it helps you accomplish exactly that.

This box is very personalized. Let me tell you a bit about it!

When you go to the sign-up page, one of the first noticeable things, right at the top of the page, is that they donate! Every time you make a purchase, they donate a brush to someone in need! This is an awesome cause, and made me want to learn more about this.

When you click the 'sign-up' button, you get to customize your package. It will ask you how many people are in your household (up to 6 people). You can then choose every single month for delivery, every other month, or every three months.

Depending on how many people are in your household, will depend on how many brushes you get in your subscription box. You get one brush for ever person who's in your household, up to 6 as I mentioned earlier. These are normal, plain ol' toothbrushes. However, You CAN upgrade to Oral-B or Sonicare electric brush heads if you wish, for an additional cost.

On the next page you enter your email and shipping information. On the third page it will ask your age, size of your mouth, and if you have things such as braces, sensitivity or an electric brush. You can also fill out your dental details (crowns, cold sores, etc).

The following page, you choose your brush. They suggest one for you, but you don't have to pick that one. There are brushes for kids, teens, adults, etc. Then you get to choose your extras. Chapstick, Mints, Floss, Toothpaste, and/or Gum. You can choose from a few different flavors as well. The total of all these items will create the total of your box. My first box was 13.00. I chose a toothbrush, dental floss, two tins of mints, and chapstick. My box total was 13.00. There is a flat rate shipping fee of 1.50 per box. I believe that is regardless of what is inside.

Another great feature of this box is that it comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee! You can cancel ANYTIME. Quite literally, all you do is log in, and go to your account page and click cancel. It will immediately cancel your account, no questions asked, no hesitation.

Overall this box is great. You get a ton of goodies at a super price. Shipped straight to you. You don't have to leave the house, go to the store, and pick up the items there. You can customize it any way you want. This is TOTALLY worth every penny. Cheaper than most of the products in the store, in my opinion. I highly recommend this box!

If you'd like to sign up for this, please do so HERE. Make sure to check out my un-boxing video below as well! If you have any questions, please post them in the comments, and I will do my best to answer them. If I cannot find you an answer, I am sure I can direct you in the right place to get you one!


7 comments:

  1. That is a unique idea for a subscription box. It's kind of cool. It seems like you can find a box for just about anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will they think of next? I am always surprised at some of these subscription box themes. This does seem like a great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite new to me! I have never heard of Good Mouth Subscription Box before. I feel it is very good to subscribe to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this sub box sounds awesome. I love that they donate a brush to someone in need when you purchase. Gotta love brands that give back! This is a perfect box for the entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a subscription box for everything these days! This would be helpful for getting children to take care of their mouths though. I love that it is so easy to cancel, I hate when companies make you jump through hoops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of them but this is really unique idea. I usually just hear about beauty boxes so this quite interesting to order. And glad they do not make your life miserable if you want to cancel, some really make you go in circles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew that you could get an entire box of stuff like this. I really like how they let you personalize it to your family, versus random products

    ReplyDelete