Sunday, June 21, 2015

Vitamin D Gummy Bears Review

These Vitamin D Gummy Bears are going to help me so much. I am one of those who doesn't drink enough milk or get enough VitaD in my life. I was excited to take these.

First off, they are fruity little bears. Not quite like the gummy bears you would buy in the grocery store. They are a bit more sugary type bears than that - texture wise. They are gelatin and gluten free. A bonus for those who do everything gluten free!

The recommended dose is 2-3 bears for children and adults over 9 years of age. 1-2 for those under 9 years of age. I eat two of them every morning. I do like that I can read and understand each and every ingredient listed on the bottle. No funky supercalafragalistic ingredients that make you bite your tongue when you're trying to pronounce them.

These taste good as well. Very fruity, and don't leave a nasty aftertaste in your mouth. Overall, if you are looking for a way to get more VitaD in your life, or your child's life, then you are headed in the right direction. I received these for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase these, please do so below -
 

No comments:

Post a Comment