Thursday, June 11, 2015

BestFire® Colorful DIY LED Jellyfish Lamp Mini Lighting Review

This lamp is so freakin' adorable! I was thinking, when I ordered, that it would be a bit bigger. It's actually about the size of my palm. It's soft and 'squishy' like a Jellyfish would be. This lamp comes un-assembled. You add the legs and the suction cups to the jellyfish top. This requires no batteries and comes with a charger cord. The power switch is on the bottom.

The legs are adjustable. You can bend them whichever way you want to, to make the jellyfish lamp stand the way you prefer as well. They are easy to bend, and would be easy for any child to handle. They stick into the jellyfish top very well, and seem like they will hold up for a while.

This light is not overwhelmingly bright, which is good. It's just perfect, and is shock resistant. Meaning, if your kids are like mine, and knock things over all the time, it won't effect this lamp. Obviously it won't break it.

Overall this is an adorable lamp which I love, and giving it to my daughter for her birthday this week. I received this for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in anyway.

If you'd like to purchase this, you can do so below. Don't forget to check out the photos as well!










No comments:

Post a Comment