Friday, June 26, 2015

BestFire® STN-12 Retractable and Foldable Design Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review

These headphones are pretty awesome. They pack a great punch of sound.

They are foldable and compact. They can connect via Bluetooth or via the AUX cord that comes with them. These headphones also have a MicroSD card, where you could insert your own music if you wish. The buttons on the side would allow you full control, and in essence would make these a portable mp3 player. I love that part. So you can use these with pretty much anything you want.

The ear pieces are big enough to cover my whole ear, so they don't put pressure on any part of my ear. This means I can wear them for a long time if needed as well.

These have a built in microphone, so you don't have to have an extra mic when you are using them. There is a charging USB cable as well. However it doesn't come with the plug part, you will have to provide that, or plug it into a computer or such, in order to charge it.

Overall these are great headphones and I highly recommend them. I received these headphones at a discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.






No comments:

Post a Comment