Monday, June 1, 2015

FSL Al13 Heavy Bass Earbuds Review

These earbuds are pretty awesome. My absolute favorite feature is the flat cord. This makes it unable to be tangled. It stays straighter, and doesn't get all curled or knotted up when my son is using them. He's pretty hard on head phones, and he's always shoving them into his pocket. Which in turn causes the cords to kink, tangle, knot etc. Not with these.

We also love that it comes with a carrying pouch. Means they aren't loose in his pocket, and the little rubber things on the ear pieces stay on better. They also come with extra rubber ear pieces in case you tear or lose the ones on there.

He says they are comfortable. Even more comfortable than his old ones. He's worn them for hours at a time without issue, or complaint about how they make his ears feel. This makes me happier because I don't have to listen to him whine LOL.

They are compatible with his phone (moto x) our tablets, computer, you name it. We haven't found anything that they won't work with so far.

Overall these are good quality earbuds, and a steal for the price!! I highly recommend them.

I received these for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions you read here are my own (or my sons) and are not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase these for yourself, please do so HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment