Monday, June 29, 2015

INDIARY Genuine Buffalo Leather Photo Album Review

I have found my new favorite photo album! I have an obsession with photos. Which is probably why I am a photographer. I have photo books stacked everywhere you can think of. I like having digitial and hard copies of my photography.

I am also one of those who love snapshots and old fashioned photo books. I love sitting around and actually flipping through photos. My fiance is the same way. He has NUMEROUS photos from ages ago. Some tin types, some newer black and whites, some even when color first came out for photos. I am currently in the process of flattening them, because they became curly from not being stored right.

This book is going to be PERFECT for them. It has handmade paper inside, with little pieces of flowers in them as well. Each piece of paper is well constructed and thick to hold together well. Between each homemade piece of paper (page), is a nice piece of tissue paper. This means you can put pictures on both sides of each page, and they won't stick together and get ruined. I am waiting on some of those little corner picture holders to use in this. It will look classy and elegant.

The book is bound very well, and has a buffalo leather cover. There is a string that is attached to the binding to wrap around to hold it closed when not in use. I LOVE the smell of this book as well. That classic leather smell. The leather cover is thick as well, and will stand up to the test of time in our family. I feel this will be something, that we will be able to hand down to our children full of family photos and articles, and it will still be in great shape for them.

Overall I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a new photo book or scrapbook. This would be great for those who scrap! I received this at a discount for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this, please do so below. Don't forget to check out the photos as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment