Monday, June 1, 2015

Loyol Snorkeling Mask Snorkel Set Review

So my children have been asking for more pool toys. I decided to let them try this. Especially my youngest son, who wants to go underwater like his big brother, but cannot hold his breath like his siblings. Who knows, maybe someday we will finally get that vacation to the Bahamas we want, and have a REAL reason to use it!

This snorkeling set is very well made and very sturdy, so it seems. I think it will stand the test of time in my family, with lots of use.

The mask seals well to my face and the kids' faces without issue. So far, we've had no leaks when using this. It doesn't seem to fog up easily either, which is great. The straps are thick and wide and adjustable. It has 'catches' on the straps so that they will stay in place when stretched tightly to hold the mask on your face. The mask also covers your nose, so that you don't try to breath through your nose, and only the snorkel

The mouthpiece has a 'case' for when not in use, so that it doesn't get contaminated while you're not using it. The snorkel has a clip on it so that you can clip it to the strap of the facemask, to help hold it in place while using. This helps keep it from falling into the water while you're trying to breath. No one wants to inhale water!

Overall we love this snorkel set and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for one for whatever reason. It works great in our pool!

I received this set for the purpose of an honest review, my opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this set for yourself, you can do so HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment