Wednesday, June 3, 2015

VicTsing® 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser & Mini Cool Mist Humidifier Review

I am SO in love with this diffuser! My son and I spent HOURS playing with it when it arrived.

This is very simplistic, which I like. Because of that, it will fit in any decor really. It's just a white cylinder. You can run it with or without the changing lights. There is a timer on it. Or you can just simply have it on at all times (I don't recommend this, as if you aren't paying attention, it can run low on water).

Another fave feature I have of this, is that it comes with a little pitcher for filling. Even if you make two trips, you don't have to carry the diffuser around while you're filling it. I DO recommend putting the cord into the diffuser BEFORE adding water, and running the cord through the 'clip' on the bottom that helps hold it in place (so that it doesn't get in the way on the surface you have it resting on).

Anyway, after receiving this, I opened the top. You give it a little twist, then it pulls right up off the base. Then I proceeded to fill it with two of the little pitchers of cold tap water. I made sure not to go over the fill line in the diffuser. I added 6 drops of Peppermint essential oil to the water. I replaced the cap carefully so that I didn't spill it. If you turn the cap the right direction, the time markings will line up when it is on. To turn on the mist, you press and hold the button for a few seconds. To turn on the light, you just push it. Then there is a + on the right side of the word 'light' to adjust the time (as I stated a bit ago, the time numbers will line up with a little green light, that tells you how long you have it set for).

The mist coming out of this was very cool in temp, and smelled amazing. Like a candy cane (since we used peppermint oil). My son would sit there and swirl the mist around with his fingers, then waft it into his face to smell it. The color change feature is AWESOME! The colors are bright and bold. It's really neat to watch it. As I said, we got hours of entertainment out of it, LOL.

Overall I LOVE this diffuser and would recommend it to anyone who wants one!

I did receive this for the purpose of an honest review. The opinions you read here are that of myself or my family, and are not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase this for yourself, you can do so below...


(Please forgive the background noises)

2 comments:

  1. This is great. It's small but mighty. It has already made my house smell amazing. For a first timer with diffusers I thought it would be complicated, but it's super easy to figure out. I love how this changes colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your opinion of this essential oil diffuser. I haven't seen this particular one before- how long can you use it before needing to refill the water container?

    ReplyDelete